Well Nourished Kids
Research has found that what a child eats in the first few years of life has a huge impact on the development of their microbiome (the trillions of bacteria, protozoa and fungi that live in their gut) which has a huge impact on health. Conditions such as reflux, allergies, eczema, asthma, tummy aches, constipation, diarrhoea, anxiety, ADHD, fussy eating and auto-immune conditions all have a link back to gut health. Through my training and on-going obsession with the microbiome, I support parents to feed their children in a way that supports optimal health and development, with a focus on easy to prepare meals that taste great and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
I support families in two ways, through my First Foods courses (see events page) and with 1:1 Nutritional Therapy consultations that look more deeply at your child’s medical history, symptoms, and eating habits.
6 weeks – £275
Well Nourished Kids, 6 Week Package
- An in depth review of your child’s medical history, including a full body system review and symptom analysis
- An analysis of your child’s current diet (with no judgement!!!)
- A 1.5hour initial consultation and a 30 minute follow up consultation
- Nutrition and supplement plans to support your child’s health goals
- A selection of recipes to support your child’s individual needs
- Functional Testing recommendations (priced separately)
- Educational Materials on the infant microbiome to develop a deeper awareness and understanding of how this impacts on your child’s health
Get in Touch
I'd love to chat!
If you are interested to learn more about how Nutritional Therapy could help you or you want to explore which package to go for then book a free, no-obligation 25 minute discovery call.